Cashew nut WW180 grade is a large, beautiful, white, whole-grain cashew that has between 140 and 180 nuts/pound (266 – 395 beans/kg) and is known internationally as the King of Cashew.
They are the highest standard of cashew nuts of the standards used to classify cashews. WW180 white cashew nuts are large in size and very expensive, so they are often used to make: salted cashew nuts, honey cashews, whole-grain salt-roasted cashews, chili garlic cashews, wasabi cashews … and many other premium products that use premium whole grains. In the cashew nut classification system, the more advanced nuts are, the bigger they are, the tastier they taste, the more nutrients in the nut, the greater the value.
So, the WW180 white cashew kernel is a type of cashew that is loved by many countries around the world, with great demand for ordering in Vietnam.
- Color: White / Pale ivory / Light ash
- Condition: Whole Cashew Nuts Kernel
- Grade: ww180 (AFI standard)
- Nut Count/pound: 140-180 nuts
- Nut Count/kg: 266-395 nuts
- Moisture: Max 5% (as customer’s request)
- Broken: Max 10% (as customer’s request)
- Lower Size Grade: Max 10% (as customer’s request)
- Defects: Max 8% (as customer’s request)
- Origin: Vietnam
- Quality inspection: Cafe Control / SGS / your QC inspection before shipment.
- Packing: In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) vacuumed tins in cartons or In 1 x 50 lbs (22.68 kgs) vacuum flexy pouches in cartons or….., 700 cartons in 20′ Full Load Containers or as specific customer requirement.