Cashew nuts WW320 is a high quality, regular-size, non-damaged and non-split and white, popular whole cashew that would produce between 300 – 320 pieces per pound (453.59g) – (about 660 – 706 pieces per kg) and is known internationally as Standard Large Nuts.
They have a nutty flavor and a rich taste to be USED in recipes of salted cashew nuts, honey cashews, whole-grain salt-roasted cashews, chili garlic cashews, wasabi cashews …or to be processed by salting, sugaring, flavoring, roasting, oil frying, or industrial processing into cashew cheese or cashew butter …
In the cashew nut classification system, the more advanced nuts are, the bigger they are, the tastier they taste, the more nutrients in the nut, the greater value. So, the WW320 white cashew kernel is a type of cashew that is most loved and highly demanded by many countries in the world. Vietnam W320 Cashews grades are the most popular among cashew kernels and the highest availability.
In order to retain the freshness of the ww320 cashews, they are stored in a dry, cool, and refrigerated place, hygienically packed in food-safe material, and in a food safety standard facility room. Our products are rigorously tested against the industry’s best quality standards and tested as organic cashew nuts. The name W320 cashew nut means:
W stands for “White Whole” cashews.
The number 320 signifies how many kernels are there in 1 pound (Lb) of cashew.
That’s how you get grades like W240, W320, W450, SW320, etc. The bigger the number is, the smaller the kernels will be.
- Color: White / Pale ivory / Light ash
- Condition: Whole Cashew Nuts Kernel
- Grade: ww320 (AFI standard – International standards)
- Nut Count/pound: 300-320 nuts
- Nut Count/kg: 660-706 nuts
- Moisture: Max 5% (as customer’s request)
- Broken: Max 10% (as customer’s request)
- Lower Size Grade: Max 10% (as customer’s request)
- Defects: Max 8% (as customer’s request)
- Origin: Vietnam
- Quality inspection: Cafe Control / SGS / your QC inspection before shipment.
- Packing: in 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) vacuumed tins in cartons or In 1 x 50 lbs (22.68 kgs) vacuum flexy pouches in cartons or….., 700 cartons in 20′ Full Load Containers and 1400 cartons in 40′ Full Load Containers or as specific customer requirement.