Cashew nut WS grade (or: white splits cashew, cashew white splits, cashew splits nuts, cashew WS, raw white split cashew nuts, raw split cashew nuts) is a cashew nut kernel split naturally lengthwise and is known internationally as White Splits Cashew Nuts Kernel. They are often used to make: salted cashew nuts, honey cashews, chili garlic cashews, wasabi cashews, snack … and many other products that need to use cashew nuts. In the cashew nut classification system, the more advanced nuts are, the bigger they are, the tastier they taste, the more nutrients in the nut, the greater the value. So, the WS white cashew kernel is a type of cashew that is loved by many countries around the world, with great demand for ordering in Vietnam. The name WS has 2 parts in it, WS cashew nut meaning: W stands for “White” cashews, S stands for Broken “Splits” Cashews.
- Color: White / Light yellow / Pale ivory / light ash-grey.
- Condition: Split naturally in lengthwise
- Grade: WS (AFI standard)
- Moisture: Max 5% (as customer’s request)
- Lower Size Grade: Max 10% (as customer’s request)
- Defects: Max 8% (as customer’s request)
- Certificate: ISO, HACCP, Non-GMO,… (Contact us for more detail)
- Origin: Vietnam
- Quality inspection: Cafe Control / SGS / your QC inspection before shipment.
- Packing: In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) Vaccum flexy pouches in cartons or 1 x 50 lbs (22.68 kgs) vacuum flexy pouches in cartons or….., 700 cartons in 20′ Full Load Containers.